Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I might have a girlfriend!

Ummm,  It's me... Turk. 

On my first day here, I met this cute little fawn girl, Essie.  ::: blush ::::  She said she was real shy, too, so she knew how everything was pretty scary for me.  She made me feel better about all these new things.


Then we went outside, just the two of us, and she asked if I wanted to run with her.  Ummm.  I'm a greyhound, sweetie, and I love to run!  {{{ As long as I feel safe, of course }}}  So I said "yes", even though I was still a little nervous with that human so close.  


We had the best time!! 




That's me.  I think I'm pretty handsome ;-)

 


By the time we stopped, I felt better.  Maybe things weren't as scary as I thought.


And I might have girlfriend  ::: blush blush :::

No comments:

Post a Comment